Friday, March 12, 2010

Yay Me!

Today went good!

I went to work and did not touch a single thing.Omg it got a little difficult at times not only was the restaurant full of everyone eating, but somehow all the employees were eating, my managers even! But not me I'm pretty proud of myself. I just kept telling myself
1. stop looking at food (even tho I was on take out orders and had to package them up)
2. If I eat anything it will taste good for a second then I am going to hate myself. 3. I need to be skinny, burn off maximal amount of calories.
4. If I eat I'm going to get fat.
5. I made a promise. so I had to keep it.

I wish I could make myself study...

love you girls,
stay strong.

ps. could anyone please explain to me how I can make my header picture bigger? Ive been trying forever and I'm going crazy. just simply include what I need to adjust

No comments:

Post a Comment