All I do, and want to do for hours is look at thin pics. Girls who look how I want to look. I want to know everything about how they got there. All the ways, pros and cons. I'm so excited for summer I even tried on my bathing suit bottom just to see how my legs looks in it so far (as suggested :D) . Granted I still have a lot more to go, but it was encouraging.
Its official I'm going for 110! yayy. OMG its all I think about all the time, all day. Last nite I kept waking up out of my sleep to feel that my stomach was flat, no joke! I donno y maybe I was scared I would wake up and it would be flappy. ugh! I am so intense now, I never want the intensity of it to go away (again). Nothing means more to me right now then reaching this goal.
School's a drag, I wish I could of majored in something like weight management. AHH I would be in heaven. Instead I did PreMed .... so f-ing laame and I'm over it. Reaching my GW and graduating is equally # 1 to me on my list to accomplish.
I love all your girls! I hope everyone is as inspired by this awesome weather as I am. Stay Strong, Summer is almost here!
No comments:
Post a Comment