Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Its almost Thursday!

So just finished one too many bites of rice :( ( mom had it in the fridge) I dumped the rest in the trash just so I wouldn't eat anymore.

But it will be okay because I am going to go to the gym after I write up this lab report for school. And run until I collapse. So it will be as if I never ate the rice. Damn you CARBS!! Oh and definitely no more food for the rest of the day.

I talked with me bff today totally excited for tomorrow. I told her I'm now down to 117.8 ( as of this morning) and shes really happy for me. However she is alot alot skinner then me, I wish I was her size, I just dont know how much she weighs and I could never ask. I feel like that is really disrespectful to ask someone how much they weigh even if your just asking because you want to be as skinny as them ( which would actually be a compliment) . Maybe thats just me, maybe its just I would never want to be asked publicly how much I weigh. Its like asking an older women her age. Do you feel the same about that too? or is it just me?

No comments:

Post a Comment