Sunday, March 28, 2010

And so it is...


today ... was interesting.

All was going well, until I got sick, my damn cramps kicked in. fml. i thought i wasnt going to go through this, this month. I guess i wasnt worthy enough to not get it. So I was in a load of pain, and didnt want to take mortin because then I would need to eat. I took 2 on a empty stomach, and got really dizzy. So i had soup and crackers my mom made. fml! tomorrow will be better.

everyone at work is kinda bugging me. they keep asking if I am losing weight. i tell them uh no! what are you talking about?! then they say how I never eat. So I lied. They ended up feeling dumb. I left work because I was feeling sick, and needed to get away.

Are my hip bones showing? so weird I never even knew that was possible for me, because they are not pointy, they dont stick out. if only if i could loose these thighs of mine, my transformation will be complete.

"And so it is..."-from Pretty Wild.

No comments:

Post a Comment