I can't stay on here long, I must MUST be productive today. I am already over the time I allowed myself because I want to catch up on reading. After my exam tomorrow its chill mode for me again. Then Easter break April 1st yay for April. I have so much to say today.
First,
My Popular Culture class is so dumb! I immediately hated them all. Somehow we got on the topic on distorted body images or something and some dumb girl commented on eating disorders. So of course the whole class had a discussion about it all. I just wanted to scream like, you guys are idiots you don't know what your talking about. SO shut up! Plus you all are morbidly obese so some of you could benefit from a few less ingested meals. If the perfect skinny girl in the cutest clothes walked into the room (definitely not me) you would all want her body in a second. FAT COWS!!!!!!!!!!! UGH. you dont understand how angry I was. or maybe you do. They were saying things like doctors should force feed anorexics hamburgers, or what if they get to their skinniest size and you still tell them they are fat, and not perfect. LIKE WTF, such dumb comments.... breathe they are just haters.
Second,
I went to Barnes and Nobles yesterday to study. And I discovered via Starbucks App on my iphone a Tall Ice Caramel Latte is only 90 calories. Compared to most starbucks drinks which are 300+ calories. I think most Iced Latte's are low on calories so I love them. But it took me like an hour to figure out a low calorie drink and possible something else low calorie to snack on (which doesn't exist at starbucks) So I was obsessing I really wanted to snack but everything was too many calories, I was getting weak on my decision when walks in is this really obese girl, she sits right next to me. Thank God! Decision made only the Latte for me. There is no way in hell I would be her size.
The weird thing is though, I wonder if fat people obsess about food as much as I do. I'm always thinking about food, but then I have the next thought about how many calories is in it, do i really need it, how will I work it off, no I will get fat. And this just replays in my mind over and over. I wish I didn't care about food, or think about it. I wish I was the person who wakes up and goes the whole day not eating, not because they have to keep constantly reminding themselves but they don't think about it, and they have "whoops i totally forgot to eat today" moment u kno?
Anyway ... yesterday I had a banana for breakfast, latte for lunch, plantain for dinner.
Today, banana for breakfast, latte for lunch =180 cal, dinner ? I will tell my mom I had one of those big sandwiches from starbucks and still full so I don't need to eat.
ohh and also today when I decided to get the latte for lunch I was going insane trying to decide between a croissant 170 calories or an orange 70 calories. I really wanted a croissant so bad but 170 calories thats wayyy to much. (isn't that weird that 170 is alot? + 90 drink = 360 hell no! in just a lunch.) Why does there have to be so many calories in the smallest thing, a salad can run up to 400+ calories. 1/2 cup peanuts 170 calories. Anyway I controlled myself I suppose and just got the drink, probably just because when I got there I found out they didn't even have croissants to begin with, Thank God.
Sorry this was a lot of rambling (as usual). Love you tiny girls, stay strong.



A tall skinny latte (hot) is 120 calories. A tall coffee is 5 calories ( you can add milk which is 2% ) and splenda and then it is around only 45 calories. Fruit cups are 100 calories.
ReplyDelete