Saturday, March 20, 2010

Skin and bones.... and FAT!



Good Morning all you pretty little things,

I had a great day at work. I picked up another shift so I worked a double. Basically that gave me an extra five hours I used to run laps around the restaurant, great way to burn calories and look as if I am being productive. Yesterday I had a banana refused to take a lunch break b/c of course I didn't want to be tempted to order lunch.

I feel like the world, or just our society is so hypocritical. We are obviously faced with the obesity epidemic but as soon as you take the steps to fix yourself and lose weight everyone is OMGosh your so skinny you need to eat. WTF! Um... NO! If I did I would be fat don't you understand!

The point I am making is at work I have never been called skin and bones so much my whole life. Like when everyone was pressuring me to take a lunch break it wasn't to relax it was Tara, you need to eat something your just skin and bones. Or when they commented on me wearing long sleeves, it was about 70 degrees yesterday and everyone was sooo hot but I was still kinda cold but comfortable in my long sleeves, it was because I was just skin and bones and needed more meat on my bones. Lastly when I was on my way home and went into my boss office to recap on the night (it WAS a little crazy) my other boss comes in with a PLATE of shrimp and lobster quesdillas and tells me to eat! (they were extra on the line and would of been thrown away) So I think I had four because I felt like they were watching me everytime I stopped eating after one they said have another, then I said whooa I'm so full now thanks lol.

Its just annoying because when someone sees a skinny person they comment on how skinny they are and to eat. But if someone sees a fat person no one tells them look how fat you are you should stop eating. Maybe if more people in the world did that we wouldn't have an obesity problem (in America).

I am not bitter or anything. Kinda happy I guess that everyone thinks I am skin and bones. (which I am not they are missing FAT) But I wish they wouldn't pressure me to eat after such a compliment. You know?

Today I had a bowl of grapes and a banana. Going for a 2hr walk. Hopefully no more food intake for the day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment