On a good note. Thursday was awesome. Had a great time, drank quite alot just what I needed. And caught up with the girlies, and just like I assumed at the bar was a total soap opera with my bff and her ex. ( or lack of the presence of my bff because her ex has a new gf long story)
Anyway more to the point. I went out shopping a little on thursday morning to find something to wear, and BOOM! A realization that I am still quite fat. Nothing looked good on me. Tried on some skirts, another bad idea my legs are tubs of lard. As badly as I needed something to wear I couldn't bare trying on anymore clothes. I left the mall with nothing.
Then both of my bffs are super skinny, and they are beautiful and when we all stand together I am the fat one. I feel really super subconscious. I can't really explain it but I feel like everything looks or feels really awkward on me and everyone notices it too. Its probably just me being paranoid.
Anyway, the point is, while I'm losing weight, its not enough. I want absolutely no no NO fat anywhere. Maybe its time I fast. I'm nervous because I always passed out in the pass, and how my life is working out now, no one will be there to catch me.
I am considering my new GW is 110, but let me get to 115 first.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
there are alot of ways to avoid passing out when you fast. if your body can't handle running on empty, eat just enough to chase away that dizzy feeling. &drink tons of water. chewing gum also helps. stay strong, lovely.
ReplyDeletexoxo
zette