Tuesday, March 16, 2010

i hate food

Ahhhhhhhh!! I'm going insane. I'm just going to deem this day a major failure. It doesn't matter how many thin pics I look at I still want food. I think it is better that I give in to this crazy obsession today so that it will only last for today. I even thought about Mcdonald's today something is wrong with me!! Every commercial on TV is about food. Today after several months I am going to give in. Have a good dinner then hate myself. And fast for the rest of the week. I need to fast for forever!!!!! I am going to go to the gym again tonight. The fucked up part of it all I'm not even hungry but I want to eat. I tried to purge again today... nothing.

All of this has to be 100% the reason for being so stressed lately about school and finances. All my friends want me to come out for st. pattys day but I don't have enough money to spend, plus I would need a new outfit, I cant go. I need to make money. My mom even noticed how much my face is scarred up, I keep picking and scratching everywhere. She asked whats wrong... I said nothing lets go out to eat. UGH!!!

I can't wait for tomorrow, a new day. Ill be back on track. I can't wait to be back in control.

No comments:

Post a Comment