wow!! I'm surprised at how great today has been going! Is it seriously all because I had a great night with C, or that K keeps texting me and seems rele interested? Could getting so much attention really make my day like this. I guess so. And I love it. Or do I feel a little free just because I'm technically on Easter break, and chillin out for a few days? ... i donno. I even saw her today in the computer lab, she sat right behind me, and it didn't even bother me. I just kept twirling C's ring I had on my finger that I never returned to her this morning.
So today I did something different, I fasted out of happiness. And it is so much easier that way. like i havent thought about food once. its so hard to explain, because its so unusually for me. My mind is occupied and I can go throughout the day free from constant thoughts of food.
I did however think of wine! Once i saw it. So I am having a glass before my nap. Or to help me get to sleep. And I'm so light now, the wine is kicking in faster, yay i love this feeling too.
also last nite i had lifted my shirt to show C my closed belly button piercing which I am gonna get re pierced soon. The first thing she did was grab my hip bones??? What is that about??? were they showing? How did that catch your attention, I don't even feel skinny enough that it would be noticeable. Right now tho I am feeling good about how the upper part of my body looks, i feel more bones and less fat. but WHYYY are my thighs still huge? Note to body: remove the fat from my thighs already!!! Please! Smaller thighs... that is my goal over break. Lots of leg workouts. After I wake up from my nap, its workout time.
<3 you girls. Hope your having a fanastic day. Skinny is contagious, i hope I inspired you some. xoxo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment