Thursday, March 11, 2010

Officially Springtime!

Good morning lovely ladies!

So 4 days straight of driving with my sunroof open, I hear by declare it spring time!! (the exactly what I put as my facebook status)

Today I have one class for 50mins I think we get to watch survivor, yea the TV show. Its a bs class and right after its over I am peacing out of this place. Its fun to come and go and not feel like a prisoner of HELL! lol

I weighed myself this morning ... 116.6 which means I only lost .2 lbs grrr! but I guess that is because I only went to the gym once this week (yesterday). So I'm hitting it up again today. I burn more calories on the treadmill for an hour then I do the bike, so its back to the treadmill.

lunch: fruit
dinner: salad?

Its crunch time now ladies, think thin :)



( i think she is the prettiest and smallest model so I always choose her.)

No comments:

Post a Comment