I'm 5'5. Yea thats true, I dont need to stop just at 115. I'm down to 117.8 as of this morning and there is no way in hell my legs are gonna look like that picture by losing 2 more pounds.
I've always said it doesn't matter what the scale says I'm not going to stop until I am happy with how I look.
My name is Tara, I'm 21. I don't think I have an ED, but I guess some would disagree. I do have a BIG issue with food. Always have, but it comes and goes. Well its back and stronger then ever. Summer 2010 is nearly here. This is my journey to be 115 then 110. x0x0
This is my first blog so I'm still working on it.
how tall are you? 115 is a great first goal weight, you can always lose more past that if you want to. stay strong, lovely.
ReplyDeletexoxo
zette
I'm 5'5. Yea thats true, I dont need to stop just at 115. I'm down to 117.8 as of this morning and there is no way in hell my legs are gonna look like that picture by losing 2 more pounds.
ReplyDeleteI've always said it doesn't matter what the scale says I'm not going to stop until I am happy with how I look.