Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Just Breathe

Today will be a good day. I had a banana. That will be all for the rest of the day. I feel bad about the stupid banana now, but I have a lab today so I have to run around campus following squirrels. It will be great exercise but terribly annoying. Ill be at or around campus until 9 or so, my work has called a mandatory meeting so I have to go to that. When I get home, I will go to the gym. By this time next week March 23 was my goal to be 115, I will get there. It really shouldn't of taken this long. Mid-April I should be 110.

My exam got pushed back until next week ( i thought it was this friday) so I am feeling a whole lot less stressed and no urges to eat. I am going to start studying now, in the library. I have to waste time before lab since I can't drive home.

I looked into taking laxatives last night, I am seriously considering it since I can't seem to purge. Online was a little discouraging as if they would not help in weight loss, but that has to be nonsense because plenty of girls use it to lose weight. Suggestions?

1 comment:

  1. laxatives are great for a number on a scale after a big meal, but the calories are already absorbed so it's not real weight. you're welcome to try them, though. i mean they worked for my friend for a week or so but then she overused them&fucked up her insides. just saying.

    xoxo
    zette

    ReplyDelete