Sunday, March 14, 2010

It been to long.

Hello beautiful ladies!!
I've missed you! It been too long (which was probably only a day, but I post at least twice a day and check it constantly, I'm addicted). I had a dream that I need to get back on. So I woke up and thats the first thing I did.

I worked a double shift yesterday, I need to make money. OMG everytime I think I am getting somewhere, or ahead something else comes up I can never just have money in the bank for security. I really need to pick up more shifts, anyway...

Working a lot has its benefits because I am constantly moving so my legs are finally looking shaped and great. I can stand with my feet together and my thighs are just barely touching. I am sooooo happy about that. I am now at 116.4. I thought it would have been more considering I fasted but at least it was something in the RIGHT direction. I have been avoiding my mom because I am at work by the time she starts cooking, and I am being super strong for you girls at work because I won't eat anything. I stay full on water and the thought of being skinny.

I had a dream about her again last night, she had been absent from my dreams for awhile (like a day or two) but I guess shes back. I can't understand it, I want to forget her, I really do. But as soon as I sleep, where I lose all ability to control my thoughts she is there!! So annoying. In psychology we are talking about the meaning of dreams. I kno the meaning of these dreams... I just wish I didn't have them anymore. STOP HAUNTING ME!!

I am spending the rest of the afternoon, catching up on your blogs. I love you girls. You all are my thinspiration.

(a few bites of Spinach for lunch)

No comments:

Post a Comment