Monday, March 8, 2010

Fasting today.

Last night went horribly wrong, or horribly right I'm not so sure anymore. Well things got heated. And I kno all the things to piss her off, so I said them. Which resulted in her coming to my room to fight me. Its kinda hilarious now. I wanted her to fight me, it will give me a good chance in hitting her in the face. Plus she came to my room to fight me, so if I wanted to get her expelled I could, and i should her and her dumb friend. I called her out on all of her bullshit it was great, and in my opinion I won that fight, physically and mentally. I cant recall the details but I do remember her flying thru the air, and falling the five feet distance to the floor from my bed. It was great. Im small but I'm strong especially when I'm pissed.

I was still hurt tho, i donno y. I still cried after I through her out my room by her hair. So i drove home and slept there. When I got home, she text me and apologized for everything spiraling out of control. I dont kno how to take that. I didn't respond. She probably just wants to get out of me not telling campus security. hmmmm I havent decided.

When I woke up I weighed myself. ( i cant help it, im addicted) Anyway good news is I lost more weight. Im down to 116.8 and I plan on fasting today and for the rest of the week. I want to feel empty. I have so much school work to do, its annoying, I just want it all to stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment