Yesterday was a good day. Today will be a good day. I'm happy I'm back in control. I will successfully avoid my mom for the rest of week and weekend because I will constantly be at work. Last night I told her I ate at our work meeting, yeah right like they would spend money on a work meeting. But that got me out of eating dinner.
I am up so ridiculously early since my mom insist on waking me up before SHE leaves for work which is 630 am to ask me about her outfit. Its beautiful outside so I am going to go for a run. I might go to Barnes and Nobles afterwards to read for school, or sit on the balcony. I don't want to just stay in the house because that could result in bad cravings. I will NOT be having none of that nonsense lol.
Not much more to say. Love you girls so much. Stay beautiful. Oh. and Nooo laxatives for me I don't think. If it doesnt remove the calories from the food I eat there is no point. I am better off not eating.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment