Ok I'm so confused I don't know what to do. Or what is right.
Today I was fasting, perfectly. I was so proud. Of course I was hungry but I loved it. I had water and gum, and a sip of juice when I got lightheaded. Everything was awesome and then I wasn't so hunger anymore, I only thought of being super skinny. But because I'm always obsessing the second I got to the computer I just wanted to be sure I was doing the right thing. So I googled. I probably should of blogged instead I would of stayed straight on my path.
And on there they have all these sites about how you have to keep up your metabolism. And by not eating you slow your metabolism, its harder to lose weight and faster to gain double by binging. So I had some lettuce with a few bites of salmon, I wasn't even exactly hunger when I ate, I just didn't want to ruin everything that has been working okay so far.
What is the right way? All I basically eat now is veggies anyway (because I gave up meat occasionally i eat fish, shrimp, or crab) in very small portions. So should I stay with that or cut everything out?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment