Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Finally, fresh air

I woke up this morning, and for the first time in awhile I feel like I can breathe again. Ive been so suffocated at school, but being home feels great. My mom yet doesn't too much understand, mostly because I didn't tell her fully (yesterday I wasnt in the mood.) but she will get the picture.

I weighed myself this morning, down another pound! I donno what's going on but I'm not complaining. A little side note: I love that my number is going down (118) but I don't actually see it in my legs especially. Maybe it will take more time to show I'm not going to dwell on it after all I'm not even at 115 yet.

okay lovelies this is what I'm doing:
basically I've figured out the goal for weight loss, is to def restrict your diet but to keep your metabolism going, so when you do eat, it will burn right off.

breakfast I had cup of OJ and 1 slice of cinnamon raisin bread. I didnt eat all of it but it was something.
lunch: I'm thinking applesauce and baby pickles.
dinner: salad or maybe a few bites of hummus ( I just read someone eating hummus sound like a good idea. lol )

Hopefully I will make it to the gym, I'm really determined to. Last nite I couldnt and did an hour worth of crunches and leg lifts.

Hope this helps someone. Stay Strong I kno you can do it.
<3 always,
Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment