I feel weak. I don't know what is wrong with me lately. I keep thinking of food. Its all I see. I keep snacking and I am angry at myself. I am not even hungry I just want to taste food I think, I miss it. I ate all of my caramel rice cakes and started on my cheddar cheese ones. Granted they are only 50 calories each (they are the bigger ones) and I did work out this morning but if I were stronger I wouldn't of engulfed worthless calories.
Today I tried on my old clothes from a few years ago to see if I could fit in them now. And I could and they are actually looser on me now then when I bought them. But its not enough I need my thighs to be smaller. UGH! From the knees up I need to lose probably 2 lbs per leg. I had to stop staring in the mirror, it kept telling me I was still fat. I am not going to weigh myself until I finally gain some more control. I am all out of gum, I need to buy some more.
Tomorrow will be a good day, Ill be busy all day.
Dinner today... I dont know. Hopefully mom won't being anything home. Or maybe I should tell her I ate while she was at work... I dont know.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
we all think about food. it's like when you're avoiding someone it can take so much energy to not talk to them. i'm aiming at smaller thighs, too. excuses are always good to have when you have them. stay strong, lovely. you'll be fine.
ReplyDeletexoxo
zette