Wednesday, April 7, 2010

UHHH HELL!!! I'm an idiot

So, ( anyone notice I always start with so, ... lol)

So, I am at Barnes and noble trying to write this God forsaken paper. and I am freezing. My nails are so blue (I only managed to make time and paint my toes since I am wearing flip flops and I do a crappy job of painting my own finger nails) So like I said its after 630 so no food for me, so i choose to have tea to warm me up at least.

So I choose green tea latte. thinking it would be water, and a tea bag filled with green tea leafs stuff. u kno ? Asian ppl alway drink green tea and they are skinny right? So i picked that, just because i hear it alot. I taste it, it taste like puree grass!!! Why is it so damn thick? I thought it would be water base. FML so i google real quick. to find out it was milk coffee and all other crap in it. Not only is that way too many calories intake but I'm LACTOSE INTOLERANT !! You think the hussy at the counter would of at least ask me what kind of milk I wanted, so then I would of been like "oh it has milk?, soy, or nevermind" I have no idea if its even fat free milk. But I feel like a retard asking for something different because I guess it is my fault. and i cant just throw it away it was 5 dollars! FML. life lesson: i now understand the meaning of latte. and i will never order green tea again! And I have this eerie little feeling telling me Ive done that before, but because I have shit for brains I probably forgot and did it again. like wtf lol

the upside of this, at least it will come "right" out. its like a natural laxative right?

I'm angry in like a fml kind of way. But i'm trying to comfort myself in thinking, at least its not food. right??

2 comments:

  1. i'm sorry about the green tea thing... maybe next time try getting just plain green tea. have you ever had that? depending on the brand, it's pretty good. some of them do taste like grass though. hope all is well! =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. lmao. thanks, that was a disaster. yeah that's what my mom explained to me after I got home.

    ReplyDelete