Again today, cream of wheat for breakfast. And its back to school for me today, easter break is over. kill me now. I have an exam today. fml so I got to study for that now. I'm just happy we got to go back on a Tuesday and not Monday. We all know how much I hate Mondays.
And I've noticed a trend when I lose weight I get a new follower. Thanks girls you make my LIFE! lol Today is going to be really warm, will I dare wear my new size 2 shorts to classes ?? I donno I really don't want to hear the OMG your too skinny talk today and ruin my mood. But maybe I will and tell all those fat asses to shove a donut down their throats hehehe ... ok that was mean.
Anywho, I love love love you skinnies !! stay motivated and don't lose track of your goals. Just think a minute on the lips, more adding to the hips, which you gotta work like hell to get off. Make it easier on yourself and just say no you can do it. I hope I helped someone. muahz muahz muahz!! xoxox

I just thought she was pretty...
May I ask how tall you are?thanks!!:-)
ReplyDelete5'5 last time I went to the docs.
ReplyDelete