I was having a really good day today, looking forward to being really productive until A called me. she told me that she has a picture with this boy T (that went to high school with me) on facebook. if that makes any sense, some of you might catch on to it. any who, i laughed it off because it is terribly funny but i'm not on my hye that I was earlier, and i can only think it is because of that phone call. its still irritating me. I wish i didnt pick up. A annoys me 90% of the time so i dont even know why i did answer. I really dont want to feel down right now, over what? that? that doesn't even matter to me. its funny T was a no body in highschool. so dont let it get you down tara. snap out of it. NOW! Control these feeling! before you feel like shit the whole nite and do something to ruin ur plans. the only thing that is worth thinking about is being 110. focus. breathe. when i am 110 i will be beautiful and she will notice. and saturday i'm going out with E, i will hook up with her :) HA! ok. i'm back
So to feel better, start over, i think i should take a nap. today i had another one of those healthy smoothies for breakfast, which actually makes me go potty. and for dinner which will be right now, or maybe after my nap I am going to have tomatoes. and thats all of the rest of the nite. I'm not sure on the calories but all that matters is that I don't eat after 6:30pm and I feel hungry going to sleep.
lastly: strangest thing! again today my teacher (a different one) bring in chocholate cookies and sits then right next to me. I'm hoping these coincidences are only happening because of easter and i sit in the front row in both classes, and not some cruel joke life is playing on me. Nonetheless i stayed strong and passed them along.
I love love love you girls so much. more then you know. thanks for supporting me, understanding me. I'm always here for you too. We will do this. We will be beautifully thin. everyone will be jealous and want our bodies. but they cant achieve it because they are not as strong as us. We are strong, you are strong. Don't give in. xoxo!

Congrats! And keep up the great work :)
ReplyDelete