thank you girls for the comments, they make me feel less insane for being so obessed! :) this morning I woke up feeling great. all night I kept waking up to feel my hip bones and my stomach like I use to it was great. :) I had a small bowl of cream of wheat for breakfast and I'll have my salad when my mon gets home at 4 so she can actually see me eat something. when I weighed myself on my retarded scale it flucuated between 113 and 114, who knows with that scale?? and the Wii needs batteries so I'll just go without knowing for now.
I have a question tho girlies. what is a good thigh measurement. right now I'm at a lil less then 20 inches. please don't judge me I'm working on them. lol but what's a good number 19, 18? just so I'll have something to work toward.
I hope you skinnies are having a great day. ur bones are beautiful, show them off. hugs&kisses !!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment