Sunday, April 4, 2010

Nice to be back...



As of this moment, I am doing good, I can breathe, I don't feel like I'm suffocating in fatness. Although earlier today, I was. So I worked out for 3 hours, nonstop. Thinking about burning off calories, and fat kept me going. it was great, I felt so happy and accomplished. My iphone says I've burned 800+ calories (more or less). During my workout I've realized something, I am happiest when I go to sleep empty. Its been such a long time, it feels like. I want to go to sleep feeling hungry, to wake up feeling hungry. Its comforting. And then the whole nite I can have skinny dreams, like i use too. And I have been slacking on working out, I use to work out 3+ days a week for 2 hours.

So, I am back on track:

I will not eat anything (no matter how small it is, or healthy) after 630pm. I do need to eat light breakfasts again, fruit, coffee, or oatmeal because when I don't I binge or food is more on my mind then it would be if I had, had breakfast. Also I do not need to demolish my metabolism. And I need to pick up exercising again- cardio, walking, treadmill, bikes something. Lunch: salads, fruits, or extremely small portions. I do need to give up carbs (which will be difficult) Also wine... oh wine... because it leads to me snacking. And it does have cals that are pointless. So I am back to no more then 300 cal a day, but with exercising how I do, I usually burn off the 300 or more. This is how I got to 114, this will be how I get to 110 with perfect thighs.

Tara is back, sorry I lost it for a bit. I have only 3 weeks to be down to 110. OMG I'm so excited I should be gorgeous by then, right? And my thighs will be gone gone gone. Love you girls. Hope everyone had a great Easter. I am re-focused, resurrected like Jesus. hehe

2 comments:

  1. 3 hours? holy shit dude. kudos for that. i would have passed out. haha. glad you're back on track. good luck on reaching 110. i know you can do it. you just have to stay focused&it sounds like you are. stay strong, darling. oh&your comment made me laugh.

    xoxo
    zette

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on 3 hours! i normally work out for about 2 hours straight and i'm pooped after that, so congrats. you're doing great. i love your plan. it sounds like you're going to do phenomenal. i know exactly what you mean about feeling great going to bed empty. it makes you feel so much thinner. keep hanging in there. you're going to get down to 110 in no time. =]

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete