Saturday, April 10, 2010

i'll go along with this ... for now.

Yup, I am convinced. The forces of nature are out to get me. But I am so numb now... it doesnt even effect me anymore. Or maybe, its that I can't be effected anymore then I am, ukno? I've reached my limit. Just a month left of school. Just a month left of all this bad jue jue ( I suppose) and i will never see her again in life.

Went out last nite. Had a great time. Didnt expect too. but that was my attempt to get my life back. until this morning... wont get into it.

was still hung over at breakfast so I had an egg and cheese sandwich to soak up some of this alcohol. and a banana. nothing else for the day. Ive been feeling good lately about my body, even my thighs surprised me and looked half decent. So I am gonna keep going with my rules I have set. I rele wanna go to the park and walk, but I am scared to go alone, and its kinda cold. humph... ill figure something out.

being thin is so close, dont let it slip away.... And so it is :)

No comments:

Post a Comment