Thursday, April 1, 2010

On cloud 9, 10, 11 and 12!

I am the happiest girl in the world right now. LOL 3 days in a row, that might be my record.

OKAY soooooo.... I did ask K to come with me to the movies. And she said yea, she was totally down for it. I was so surprised, happy, gitty, all those stupid girl emotions. And then PANIC! What the hell am I going to wear? None of my clothes fit anymore and I didn't necessarily want to look like a bum. And we agreed to do the earliest show time which was 11:25am, its a great time because the mall is so empty but definitely wasnt going to give me enough time to go clothes shopping before she arrived. (she drove out here near me to see the movie) So i threw on the only thing I had that made me feel skinny, leggings! shirt, sweatshirt, and uggs. Which didn't look so bad, and showed off my ... well everything. lol

Now I'm confused how do I explain this? Sometimes I want to look cute, feel sexy, but I don't necessarily want the attention that comes with looking sexy-ish. u kno? and K, who I think really understands what I am wanting (just friends) really did a good job with not commenting on my body, or make me feel uncomfortable. Is that super confusing? I'm sorry.

Anyway, I had a really good time. and I always over analyze the situations before I get into, so I kind of plan out what we could talk about and other stupid stuff if it gets awkward. But it never did! we had lots to talk about, girls obviously then we did some shopping. Which made me even more happy because I got to find out what size I am now. It was Old Navy, which doesn't necessarily have clothes that "run small" so maybe the fact that I can fit into their size 0 was due to the fact that they make their clothes big ... At any rate I was still really happy that I could fit a zero but ended up buying 2 pairs of shorts in a size 2. I like that they fit baggy ... wierd? I kno.

Okay so Alice was awesome!! If you havent seen it, u must! I don't ever remember watching the original Alice when I was little neither did K so we were a lot confused on some parts but still really enjoyed it. She mentioned that although this wasnt her typical kind of movie to go see, she did for me, and she had a good time. WOW, I am still smiling just thinking about it. And we was soooo into the day that we totally forgot it was April 1st. All of our friends start texting us this bizarre stuff, and we were bugging out because it was such a consequent that both of our friends were really being wierd then DUH!? we figured it out, April fools jokes. lol

Don't get me wrong, today was amazing but its even more amazing when I don't think about it as we were on a date. I am happy to have another friend like me and we can go out and have a good time. I am sure we are both attracted to each other, and thats fun too, but things are always sooo sooo sooo much better left unsaid. She wants to hang out again and maybe next time get some drinks... yay my specialty. but sober me might behave a bit different from drunk me tho lol we will see. Did I leave out anything? I think thats it, that was my day with K.

But my day gets even better because you girls are just awesome! Thanks for my advice in my time of need. And everything worked out. i. heart. you. all. and look 8 followers. [smiling from ear to ear]

Okay when it comes to food:
Yesterday fast was great.
Today K got us a small popcorn, I made her eat more then half the bag and she didn't realize lol so I munched on what was left over, just to seem normal. Oh, she also didnt realize that we didn't put extra butter on it, my doing so as well. pahaha She mentioned it later that she forgot to put butter on it. And I just finished a small salad, it was spinach leaves, blue cheese, walnuts, and craisins with a splash of stawberry vignette dressing. (mom finally bought something healthy for me to eat.) And thats it for the day. I'm feeling light and I'm loving it. Don't want to ruin it.

Tonight, i think C wants to hang out somewhere, hopefully for drinks lol or I might catch up with the bffs.

Hope you girls are having a wonderful spring day. Summer is nearly here, lets stay focus and become our skinny selves, and flaunt our beautiful bones. :) so sorry this was ubber long.

No comments:

Post a Comment