Friday, April 16, 2010

TGIF!!

Good Afternoon beauties!

Yesterday was a good day. I ended up having only tea for the rest of the day. It was a nice impromptu fast.

Today I am having a "somewhat-normal" day. I had breakfast: eggs w/ cheese. which probably wasn't a good idea to add the cheese. Damn it for liking cheese, but cheese not liking me. Lunch- had a salad from my restaurant 260cal . then...( kiddie ice cream cone) 160 cal. Oh man ! writing that down makes me feel bad. Nothing else for the rest of the day. No more splurging for awhile. I work today, so I'm going to work most of that off so hopefully it will get down to 300. I will also work out tonight (crunches, lunches) too.

I wore leggings today... my legs looked nice for once. I've caught a few ppl looking at them. I wonder what they were thinking.... At this moment I need to loose at least 3 lbs and another inch and half from my thighs. By next friday I want to be really close to that. Im so close. I'm so close, focus Tara!! .


The 5th girl has the shape I want.






Next friday I am going to imitate that last picture, so I can see how my legs compare. That's what I want. [crossfingers]

No comments:

Post a Comment