Sunday, April 11, 2010

God, if i eat this, dont make me fat. Amen.

hello ladies.

Yeah, at some point my prayers before I eat goes something like that. ( donno what to think about that. i know there are alot of things wrong with that, like i shouldnt be eating anything... humph o well)

Went to breakfast with Mom. I had a porch egg from eggspectations. No idea how many calories that was, but i know it was a shit load!! wayy to many. But it will be the only thing i eat for the rest of the day. Off to work, hopefully it will be really busy so I can run around alot, and burn calories.

I heard about these diet pills. I think they will work. I'm going to try them when I get paid. I will do anything right now to be 110!! I havent weighed myself in awhile, I feel scared about what it will say. I dont plan on weighing myself until I can get some good exercise in. But school is kicking my ass right now, so I gotta focus a bit more on that. Cant wait till its over, then the only thing that will have my attention is my weight loss, which is more fun.

Love you ladies. stay strong!! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment