Tuesday, April 13, 2010

always light at the end of the tunnel.

Yesterday, I was a complete mess.

I walked so far and kept walking until i realized I just really need to let all those feelings go, its just too cripling. I in no way should have given someone else control over my emotions, of my feelings. I need to be stronger then that. I can be. I will prove it to myself. [ one day i will express this to her]

I also really want to stop all of this ranting on my blog, although thanks Mianadots for your kindness, it really made me happy. I want it to merely be what it is intended for. Weight loss. So here it goes:

breakfast: oatmeal (it took me a really long time today to get the consistency of it right, i'm kinda picky about that)
lunch: gum, maybe a coke zero. most likely water.
dinner: ???

MY MOM IS GONE AWAY ON BUSINESS UNTIL FRIDAY!! YAYY!! so i can get away with eating absolutely anything !! I think I will do that, by the end of this week I want to be down 2lbs. [cross fingers]

1 comment:

  1. Your Welcome! : ) And it's awesome that you can fast. Ive been trying and Ive been dropping weight fairly quickly so hopefully you'll hit your target. And i am also picky about oatmeal lol

    ReplyDelete