Sunday, February 28, 2010

Tara & Ana bff's ??

I woke up this morning to a picture message of my new baby cousin, shes gorgeous! She makes me happy, shes been through so much and shes only maybe 2 weeks old. My aunt adopted her after after her birth mother left her in the park in a backpack. I guess having a baby was too much but its okay because my aunt has been wanting to adopt for the longest [ shes not able to have kids] and now shes in a family that will love and adore her to pieces, its a big blessing.

I'm in a better mood today. I got up weighted myself and I'm down a pound, 120! I have been rele productive as far as getting the damn presentation ready for tmw and not eating. It lunch time and that stupid clock in your body tells you to eat but I'm not really hungry, Thank God. Although I kinda wish I had some raw veggies to snack on, no calories and it will hold of the inevitable feeling. Maybe I'll just drink some water. I have been reading about peppermint tea, I gotta try it.

Instead of thinking about food, I'm gonna preoccupy myself by getting in the shower and relaxing a bit before I get back to working.

OH! and I wanted to mention, last night I had a realization when I was really feeling depressed. Throughout the days I feel Ana's presence but its as if she only whispers to me, kinda constantly in the back of my mind but not necessarily in the front row. I guess thats because I'm just too busy to obsess [as much]. And at nights its like she whispers louder, which is good I don't want to eat at nite anyway because I cant work off the calories. But lately being at school she actually speaks to me, softly. When I'm so alone here shes my friend. Now that I am alone in the bed, she rocks me to sleep. Its comforting. I kind of feel like I don't want to dissapoint her since shes been here for me lately. Plus I even get rewarded, ie 1 lb closer to my goal. :) ( anyway thats all, just a thought I had nothing else)

No comments:

Post a Comment