Saturday, February 27, 2010

Finally 121

I'm finally 121 ... which gives me 6 more lbs too go until I'm my GW @ 115. I should be more excited, maybe I will be once I get through with Monday, I have a presentation and stressing out about it makes me anxious.

I'm concerned though in addition to running on the treadmil for an hour I have been doing weights for my legs because I heard that will burn more calories [ all i care about is having thin legs, the rest of me is ok i guess] but I think they are getting more muscular. There is nothing uglier then muscular legs. Muscular legs= fat legs and I don't want either.

I've been losing a pound a week which is not so bad, I know I would lose more if I fast but when I use to do that I always passed out all over the place, not cute. So I'm trying to do it the right way veggies, water and exercise. I gotta def. stop doing weights plus muscle weights more then fat and if the stupid number on the scale goes up I'm gonna throw it out my bathroom window.

Anyway, I just want to thank everyone, or anyone would is reading this because I don't feel so alone anymore in this. I personally don't even know you beautiful girls but your such an inspiration. I literally think of you when I need to stay strong. lots of <3

Oh well, I gotta go read this damn article for school. cant wait till its all over.

~Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment