My camera is malfunctioning... actually for some reason I cant figure out technology right now. I dont understand when updates happen everything is so confusing I dont like change.
So now I dont know how to upload facebook pics or pics on here in general. I took a pic of me standing on the scale it said 109. that was maybe 2 days ago, I'm sure I have gained. The stresses of school have been making me eat somewhat. But just mostly salad and granola. OH and alot of bread. You would think I am prego as much bread I have been craving.
Bread with honey, plain bread, rolling the bread into balls, crumpling bread into my salad, and veggie sandwiches with toasted bread. Like WTF body. My mom even went out and brought 2 loafs of bread because she saw how much I was eating it. AHHH WTF!
The upside is each slice is only 70 cals. still alot. today I already at 5 slices. breakfast: 2 slices with honey and 3 slices with my salad. ughhh I should throw the rest away. Its funny because I havent been so crazy about bread since I was younger-- bread use to be my snacks. (i was a weird kid i guess)
Hmmm.... the rest of my life is Who know's... I can't wait for wednesday I get to see K. I kinda told her last nite when I was drunk that I want her body... in not so many words. Probably just "i want you". Totally forgot until a couple hours ago when a slew of ppl call/ text me about all the funny voicemails I left. UGH u gotta love drunk dialing right. Well K liked what I told her and so Wed should be interesting. :) I need sex so I'm down for absolutely everything. tehehehe sorry I'm being a little slut whore lol.
Tomorrow I am gonna be back on track, and make sure I am still at or below my gw. Thursday starts working out.
I hope you girls are doing ok. Sorry I've been gone for so long. Wed is the only day I have finals exams, so I gotta "study" up until then. And Then 100% dedication. I really need to fix my blog. Anyone know how to make my pic bigger??? I want it to cover the whole top of my page. Stay strong skinnies!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment