Friday, August 13, 2010

Winter bunnies!

ugh... today is a bit blah!

I'm sitting at the car dealership. The man in the cashier booth keeps answering the phone "Its a great day at JimColeman, How may I assist you?" He does it with so much enthusiasm you can tell he really loves his job, I bet he gets paid near to nothing, his life is probably so simple, he goes home eats a tv dinner in the living room and goes to sleep. Wakes up something like 5 am to iron his shirt and tie just to sit in that damn cashiers booth again. Not a care in the world.

My life on the other hand. Is fully of worries. At the beach I was a whale. Literally a fat whale. Everyone else around me is so much skinnier. I feel like a fucking failure. If I thought I needed to be skinny for summer I have to be even skinner for winter. You cant wear jeans, boots, and layers of coats and sweatshirts being fat, it will just make u look fattier. you know your skinny when you can pull off wearing winter clothes and still look thin. My new mission has started.

No, those arent my only worries, but its the only one i have the ability to change. You too. You can do it. stay strong beauties.

xoxo,
ME








oh the car maintenance man just came in and told me all 4 of my tiers need to be changed on my car or they are gonna explode on the highway.... GREeeAT!! I have no money for that, so I guess i gotta take the risk...something else to worry about.

2 comments:

  1. i'm glad somebody shares me thoughts about having to be thin in winter, too. thanks for the encouragement. you rock. stay strong, babygirl.

    xoxo
    zette

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey !! I'm soooooo glad I found your blog again !!! and yes, you're totally right about being skinny in winter (believe me lol, i live in Canada :P) !!!

    Stay strong and keep going :)

    Love, Laetitia.

    ReplyDelete