What is important is my plan for weight lost today. I'm on my cycle today so I have cramps so i need to take some motrin, which complicates things because I cant take it on an empty stomach. Cereal or Yorgurt? That will be all I have for the day.
Oh n that reminds me. My mom is being weird again. She calls from work and tells me everything I could have in the house for lunch. Mind you- I just woke up. So I'm like ok mom watever. Then she asks, so what are u gonna have? Like wtf why are u concerned from work about wat I will have. I told her I'm going back to sleep n hung up. If she starts this up again, we are gonna have problems.
I am having issues tho, and it is primarily the reason why I got off track. I am constantly being conflicted with ideas of being sexy or being thin. Kim K is sexy she has boobs and she has an ass. But being thin-- especially me I have no boobs mostly cause I had none to start with and no ass. which isnt necessarily sexy. But lets say hypothetically i was Kim K size I would constantly feel fat and not sexy. So i donno.... either way I'm not gonna feel sexy. Just that being thin Ill feel best knowing I'm not fat. Srry if thats confusing.

No comments:
Post a Comment